EXCEL BOMs

Good day,

I am not a skilled SW user.

I wish to create MS EXCEL BOMS in my assembly.

I have EXCEL installed

Why is the EXCEL button greyed out in the BOM toolbar?

How to I make it visible?

I did it once but I can't remember how.

I have tried HELP but I can't seem to find the OPTION to set

TIA

regards

jimB

-------------------------------------------- JimB

-------------------------------------------- my SPAM defense: Replace all the X's in email address with M

Reply to
jimb

Hi Jim,

Have you tried selecting a view of the assembly in the drawing? That should turn the Excel BOM option on.

Deb

Reply to
Deb Dowding

The BOM works only in assembly DRAWINGS. If you put the assembly on a 2D drawing, you should be able to put the BOM on the drawing.

Reply to
matt

Deb, Deb, Deb

Bless you

duh jim

thanks

jimB

I use another CAD platform and I have been tasked to convert my stuff to SW.

Thanks SW for feature works!

Someday when I get the time SW is it...

jimB

****************************************** Jim Bannister 3Dthinking dot com ****************************************** to reply by email, REPLACE the "X's" in address with "M"