Record Exploded Collapse of an Assembly

I made an exploded view of some hardware and when I animate the collapse, the button to "Record" on the animate collapse toolbar is greyed out. Why is that and how do I turn on the option to "Record" the animation of the collapse.

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

Is "Animator" add-in turn on?

-- Kamil

U¿ytkownik "Richard Charney" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:6ImWc.6756$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
zygzag

That was it, I forgot about that.

By the way, I see your e-mail address has a ".pl" extension. I'm assuming from Poland? I was just curious, because my wife is from Poland. If you are in Poland, what city are you in?

Thanks, Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

He, he...

Beauty Warsaw ;)

Regards

U¿ytkownik "Richard Charney" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:A5nWc.6834$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr17.news.prodigy.com...

wiadomo¶ci

Reply to
zygzag

That's cool!

My wife is from a small city in the southwest, Kolaczyce. It's near Jaslo and Krosno. I've been to Poland 4 times now and love going there. We always have a lot of fun when we are there visiting family and friends. Lots of drinking, eating, drinking, dancing, drinking. You know, the usual routine. ;-)

One of my favorite places to go to is Krakow. We haven't spent anytime in the northern or western part of Poland, so next spring when we go, we'll probably go and visit some friends of ours in Poznan. I'd like to spend some time in Warsaw and Gdansk, Gdynia too.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney