Re: Image to a sphere?

Anyone have an answer to this??

I am attempting to render an image to a sphere. (Think rendering > Michael Jordan to a basketball and keep him looking as natural as > possible). I have a 2D image that I have distorted myself and am > rendering this in photoworks. This works okay but I would like to > know if there is a program and/or techniques that does this easier and > gives me more control. > > TIA > > > Ken M.
Reply to
Ken Maren

Maybe there is something here?...

Not sure though.