Marking Symbols?

Good day,
I am designing a computer chassis and I need to do a silkscreen on the
rear panel.
I know that there are standard symbols for keyboard, video, mouse, USB
etc.
I am unfamiliar with who the governing body of the symbology is or
where I might obtain artwork that I can cut and paste into the
silkscreen artwork.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
TIA
jimB
JimB
my SPAM defense: Replace all the X's in email address with M
Reply to
jimb