Please help, AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop/Inventor CLASS in LA

Hey, I rephrase my earlier question

Hello

I am a member of the Windward School robotics team We are a USFirst robotics team based in Los Angeles We need to draft parts for manufacture, however we are completel inexperienced as far as CAD goes Does anyone know a good AutoCAD Mechanical or Inventor class in th western Los Angeles area And, is anyone with industrial/robotic CAD experience interested i becoming a CAD mentor for the team

Thanks a bunch

~The Windward School Robotics Tea

Reply to
WindwardRobotics