Please help, AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop/Inventor CLASS in LA

Hey, I rephrase my earlier question
Hello
I am a member of the Windward School robotics team We are a USFirst robotics team based in Los Angeles
We need to draft parts for manufacture, however we are completel inexperienced as far as CAD goes Does anyone know a good AutoCAD Mechanical or Inventor class in th western Los Angeles area And, is anyone with industrial/robotic CAD experience interested i becoming a CAD mentor for the team
Thanks a bunch
~The Windward School Robotics Tea