AutoCAD macros

Hi, Im wanting to dip my feet into the complicated world of AutoCAD Macros. However, where to start and what applications it may have for my work is
something im looking to investigate. Is there (somewhere) a large list of macros I could download and try, get a feel for them, play with a few which might be suitable.
Thanks Lee
--
"Okay Scotty, now beam down my clothes."