looking for blocks to download

Hi
I was wondering if anyone knows of a source to download Autocad blocks? I think it would be a good idea to form a pool of blocks with as many
contributors as possible. I feel sure a lot of people would find this useful - maybe something similar already exists? My area of interest is ornamental ironwork but I`m also interested in general engineering, sheet metal work and fabrication .
Thanks for looking
Paul
One word: Google ___

That's three words. How's the weather out there Paul?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Hi Folks
Weather not too bad other than being very wet at the minute. Hopefully turning a little colder and snow would be nice for Xmas - also a good excuse to dig out my crampons and Ice axe and head for wales!
I did google for Autocad blocks and came up with a few sites before I posted here. Hoping that people might come up with some of their own stuff and possible link to other sites .
I have not found a lot of ornamental ironwork related stuff and not a lot relating to sheet metal work but loads of landscapes, furniture, bathrooms, housess, cars etc. There are certainly a lot of talented people out there.
Anyway thanks for reading this.
Paul
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:07:01 -0500, "Michael Bulatovich"
Here's a few sites for you
http://www.cadtutor.net/forum / http://cben.net / http://www.cadalyst.com/index.cfm http://my.cadbot.com/my/portal/index.cgi http://www.caddepot.com / http://mfgcommunity.autodesk.com/content / http://www.freecad.com/cgi-bin/dcd/html/Parts_and_Libraries/ http://www.herculedesign.com /
three words. How's the weather out there Paul?<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Hi
Big Thanks for the links - lots I didn`t find myself.
I have saved them and will have a trawl through them when I`m off shift.
Cheers
Paul
On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:06:22 -0000, "News" <AT THE NEWS GROUP

Michael,
It was cold and very dark for about 26 hours from Friday am thru Saturday am. We got power back on well ahead of most of our neighbors to the south. Other than that, other than a lot of fir branches on the driveway, no damage to speak of.
Paul (Turvill) on Whidbey Island

Good to hear.

In a previous post Michael Bulatovich wrote...

Michael:
As you saw in alt.architecture I was out of power for 36 hours. Whidbey Island is almost due north of me and typically is subject to higher wind speeds because the island is closer to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Looks dead north to me.