Is the group working?

I haven't seen a new post since the morning of the 9th. Is it my provider having problems?

Reply to
George P

Yes, and yes.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I just got off the phone with my ISP. I could not connect to newsgroups because "changes had been made to the server". It was probably too much trouble for them to notify subscribers of the changes. Oh, well, I am only a lowly paying customer.

Reply to
George P

That happened to me a while back. I now use

Michael Bulatovich