Los Angeles Windward School USFirst CAD Class/Mentor Help

Hello I am a member of the Windward Schoo robotics team. We are a USFirst robotics team base in Los Angeles. We need to draft parts for manufacture, however we are completel
inexperienced as far as CAD goes. Does anyone know a good [i:1ba5600e7a]AutoCAD Mechanica Desktop[/i:1ba5600e7a] class in the western Los Angeles area? And, is anyone with industrial/robotic CAD experience interested i becoming a CAD mentor for the team
Thanks a bunch
~The Windward School Robotics Tea