welding symbols

Hi,
I am looking for a free welding symbol library, anyone know where I can get something that will give me some basic symbols?
TIA,
Chuck
http://www.cadresource.com/library/symbols.html

get
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) wrote:

Some of those seem to be for Macs, using BinHex 40 for decode.
http://pesymbols.com/Mechanical/Welds/welds.htm

get
I use Automated Weld Symbols (c)2001, Chris Crain, its a lisp program that draws the weld symbols as needed (rather than editing a block). It's free and available from Cadalyst ...
http://new.cadalyst.com/code/tips/CodeSearch_Detail.cfm?ID 35
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /