Pozdrav - Hello

Hy. I have one procedure of 9 commands and I do the same procedure for hunder times a day. Is there a way to automatize that work, and short them to jus one klick or
command (for example, like Record new macro in MicrosoftWord)?
Hi.
You can write and execute a script which will do that for you. Look it up in the Help. It's pretty easy.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca