music symbols

I am interested in blocks or drawings of music symbols.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

There is a font called symusic or music I would send it to but this NG dose not seem to allow attachments.

Bob

Reply to
Mason

If it is the one that comes with autocad that is prety much useless. I have decided to make my own symbols as blocks using the ISO standard music symbols font as a model.

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

No this is not the same one

This one came with CD on a magazine I got years ago.

Bob

Reply to
Mason