music symbols

I am interested in blocks or drawings of music symbols.
Bob
Reply to
sycochkn
There is a font called symusic or music I would send it to but this NG dose not seem to allow attachments.
Try a Google search for one of them.
I am interested in blocks or drawings of music symbols.
Bob
Reply to
Mason
If it is the one that comes with autocad that is prety much useless. I have decided to make my own symbols as blocks using the ISO standard music symbols font as a model.
Bob
There is a font called symusic or music I would send it to but this NG dose not seem to allow attachments.
Try a Google search for one of them.
I am interested in blocks or drawings of music symbols.
Bob
Reply to
sycochkn
No this is not the same one
This one came with CD on a magazine I got years ago.
You could try ZD.net there's loads of stuff on there including fonts but its a massive site so it may take you some time.