Calcomp Techjet 5500 Plotter users

For anyone that's using the Calcomp Techjet 5500 plotters we just
received word from Calcomp that the ink cartridges are not being made
any more. The cartridges the suppliers have in stock are it.
My Calcomp Tecjet 720C will use a Cannon BC 20 Blk.
> For anyone that's using the Calcomp Techjet 5500 plotters we just received > word from Calcomp that the ink cartridges are not being made any more. The > cartridges the suppliers have in stock are it. > >
Reply to
Rudy Kube
messagenews:xMhBi.4418$Yg.2874@trnddc07... > I think they are Canon cartriges.... Canon made the plotters for Calcomp. > > -- > Dennis Jeffrey, Autodesk Inventor Certified Expert > Autodesk Manufacturing Implementation Certified Expert. > 260-399-6615 > Instructor/Author/Sr. App Engr. > AIP 11SP3, AIP 2008 SP1, PcCillin AV > HP zv5000 AMD64 ( modified) > Geforce Go 440, Driver: .8185, 2GB RAM > XP Pro SP2, Windows Classic Theme
> > For anyone that's using the Calcomp Techjet 5500 plotters we just received > > word from Calcomp that the ink cartridges are not being made any more. The > > cartridges the suppliers have in stock are it. > > > >
Reply to
stevej
I'm So-o-o-o-o glad we stopped dealing with CalComp when we did about 12 years ago...
I've never found a company with their end-users any LESS in mind when they make "business" decisions. ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill

Site Timeline