Calcomp Techjet 5500 Plotter users

For anyone that's using the Calcomp Techjet 5500 plotters we just received word from Calcomp that the ink cartridges are not being made any more. The cartridges the suppliers have in stock are it.

I think they are Canon cartriges.... Canon made the plotters for Calcomp.

Reply to
Dennis Jeffrey

Reply to
Rudy Kube

messagenews:xMhBi.4418$Yg.2874@trnddc07...

Reply to
stevej

I'm So-o-o-o-o glad we stopped dealing with CalComp when we did about 12 years ago...

I've never found a company with their end-users any LESS in mind when they make "business" decisions. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill