Graphic File Generation

I am in charge of the site drawings in a shipyard. Due to the yard being in change most of the time the drawings are all xreffed to
a master plan and are drawn in paperspace with the drawing sheet and some details in paperspace and the drawing subjects and the site plan xref in modelspace.
I often get requests for drawings in a graphic file form - I usually use .wmf inserted into a word doc.
However when I generate the .wmf file I can only get either the paperspace objects or the modelspace objects to show.
I have been using the work around method of converting the drawing to all modelspace by cutting & pasting all the paperspace objects at scale to modelspace but this is a pain in the butt because it requires a new drawing file to be created. (and of course a white background to be configured in autoCAD)
Is there some trick to be able to get both paper and modelspace objects to display in the exported file?
--
Andrew Nielsen ;o)>

Andysan1@@bigpond.com
Have you tried printing as a pdf and then insert the pdf in the word document
Regards Robert

You could also print to pdf and them convert the pdf direct to doc using "Fine Reader". William

Or try to print screen with the cursor at the far right , and the ucs icon off mode then open the jpg with photoshop then crop then insert to the word document
Regards Robert

DWF is also nice, IMO. If your target audience is very non-technical, it might cause some grief, though.
says...

You can also have a look at our product BetterWMF: It create a WMF that includes paperspace and all viewports
--
Jos Groot Lipman
Visit www.furix.com for BetterWMF and CompareDWG