wmf files

Is there any definitions or variables or commands which I can change before using the export command for wmf files, for the best quality image?
thank u Michal
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------080604040308000702090905 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1255; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Peer a e'crit :

Hello, As i experienced problem with the copy and past as wmf , it seems to be directly proportional to the GDI (Graphic Display Interface) resolution. so maybe a solution is to maximize your display re'solution . For the export as wmf, the problem is not the detail average, that is finaly almost good, but the width of line and polyline segment
It's always a problem to export files in a MSoffice compatible vector format: I used to do it with the Mspublisher image printer, to create a postscript file, it was working nice with A2002, but now, with A2006, the postscript file can't be imported in Msoffice. Why ? I don't know. Ge'ge'
PowerClic: http://www.g-eaux.com/powerclic/explorer/english.html
When using wmfout, I always use wmfbkgnd to avoid printing my black backgrond. With WMFBKGND set to 0, you only extract the actual entities themselves.
Pete
<DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#000080>Is there any definitions or variables or commands which I can change before&nbsp; using the export command for wmf files, for the best quality image?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#000080>thank u</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#000080>Michal</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
(Michal Peer) wrote:

You might try better WMF. See quoted text from the readme file:
BETTER WMF v3.10
Better WMF helps you inserting AutoCAD drawings into for example MS-office documents. Better WMF will improve the picture on the fly for you:
- The size of the picture will exactly match the extents of the objects. No large empty border to fit the AutoCAD window. - The picture is transparent, the background color is removed. - You can assign line weights based on colors. - In TILEMODE 0 you can merge paperspace and all viewports - The picture can be converted to black and white.
You can use Better WMF either by running BCLIPBRD.EXE, or by loading the correct version of BWMFxxxx.ARX into AutoCAD.
------------- Registration: ------------- You are entitled to evaluate this program for 30 days. After that you must register (see REGISTER.TXT).