wmf files

Is there any definitions or variables or commands which I can change before using the export command for wmf files, for the best quality image? thank u Michal

Reply to
Michal Peer

Peer a e'crit :

Hello, As i experienced problem with the copy and past as wmf , it seems to be directly proportional to the GDI (Graphic Display Interface) resolution. so maybe a solution is to maximize your display re'solution . For the export as wmf, the problem is not the detail average, that is finaly almost good, but the width of line and polyline segment

It's always a problem to export files in a MSoffice compatible vector format: I used to do it with the Mspublisher image printer, to create a postscript file, it was working nice with A2002, but now, with A2006, the postscript file can't be imported in Msoffice. Why ? I don't know. Ge'ge'

Reply to
gegematic

When using wmfout, I always use wmfbkgnd to avoid printing my black backgrond. With WMFBKGND set to 0, you only extract the actual entities themselves.

Pete "Michal Peer" a ?crit dans le message de news:dvtqb0$99a$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.netvision.net.il... Is there any definitions or variables or commands which I can change before using the export command for wmf files, for the best quality image? thank u Michal

Reply to
Dr Fleau

You might try better WMF. See quoted text from the readme file:

BETTER WMF v3.10

Better WMF helps you inserting AutoCAD drawings into for example MS-office documents. Better WMF will improve the picture on the fly for you:

- The size of the picture will exactly match the extents of the objects. No large empty border to fit the AutoCAD window.

- The picture is transparent, the background color is removed.

- You can assign line weights based on colors.

- In TILEMODE 0 you can merge paperspace and all viewports

- The picture can be converted to black and white.

You can use Better WMF either by running BCLIPBRD.EXE, or by loading the correct version of BWMFxxxx.ARX into AutoCAD.

------------- Registration:

------------- You are entitled to evaluate this program for 30 days. After that you must register (see REGISTER.TXT).

Reply to
Brian Salt