F1 to Clear in 2006?

There was a neat of way of adding a line to the "Accelerators" section of the .mns file in Acad '00-'04 to change the F1 key from Help to Clear (which I did and loved.). Is there any way of doing it in '06 since doesn't have a .mns file? It is not one of the choices in the CUI dialog. TIA Joe

Reply to
Joe

what does "clear" do?

Reply to
longshot

Lynn Allen is awesome...

Beatle

Clear/Cancel/Escape

Reply to
Joe

Thanks. I had only seen the one for '00 -'04. Didn't know she had updated it. Joe

Reply to
Joe