Yo, to all the UGNX users...Please read...

That is by design. Most users like the file to stay the same layout during an update. It would piss off most users. Your not going backwards. All the new features are there.

Btw, the gtac NX.cam forum is a great place for configuration questions.

-- Bill

Reply to
Bill

I got a question??? A simple one, yet I can find no answer.

Maybe you guys can answer it...

Ok, you make some cutter path in version 3 or 4. And now your in version 5 or 6 and when you pull up that old program all the dialog boxes revert to the version the file was made in. Kind of a neat idea if it didn't suck.

Does anybody know of a way to force it to always use the new software dialog boxes? The new stuff is insanely awesome, and to go backwards even a tiny bit is..well...IT SUX ACTUALLY DAMNIT!!!!

also, is there a way to actually have sex with UGNX? lol

Reply to
vinny