All I know is...

...that everyone who replied to this question actually GAVE AN ANSWER!!!!!
WHAT??!! No
politics, backstabbing or threats of prison sex?!
Huh, PHIL??!! :-)>
Reply to
Gene Costanza
What question was that you dick? 8-)
ANything I say along those lines is usually a reaction to the obvious.
Reply to
Phil Stein
Not a new thread, just a different subject under the "Effects of Vibrations..."

| > | > ...that everyone who replied to this question actually GAVE AN | > ANSWER!!!!! WHAT??!! No politics, backstabbing or threats | > of prison sex?! | > | > Huh, PHIL??!! :-)> | > | | Replied to what question? You began a new thread, there is no question. | |
Reply to
Gene Costanza
We called those types of folks "Component Engineers" and they tended to be more on the low keyed side of the curve.
It was the folks in the shop breathing all of those funny solvents that were the wild ones... :-)
Andy
Reply to
Andy Eng
Click the reference link... the subject line was changed, but the message was a reply to the "effects of vibration on capacitors" question.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
Mine has options to "sort by reference threading" or "sort by subject line"... At which point the definition of what exactly constitutes a "new thread" or a "new topic" becomes a bit moot.
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker

Site Timeline

  • El, I sent you an email about two weeks ago in re to that Stine book. I lost the...

    Model rockets