Print plot style table?

Am running Acad '02 and need to revamp our company's plots styles.
Just wondering if there is some way of printing out everything in a .ctb
file - like looking at it in the Plot Style Editor, only everything at once in Excell or Access?
Thanks, Joe
I have two options for you here: http://www.noliturbare.com (under "AutoCAD Tools")
Govert
"Joe" <joe-nww_at_blackfoot.net> schreef in bericht

once
Wonderful! Exactly what I had in mind. Thank you!
Joe