Help with Plot Style Table

Hi:

Hoping that someone can help with this.

I'm running AutoCAD 2005. I have some colour layers that don't print out particularly well. I'd like to substitute black for those colours when I print. I create a Plot style table and select black to be plotted for the colours in question. When I print, the original colours are printed. Am I missing something? Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Blabber

Make sure you select the correct plot style in the page setup - as opposed to simply selecting it in the print dialog

Reply to
strawberry

Hi Strawberry:

Thanks for your note. I have the right plot style selected >> Hi:

Reply to
Blabber

On a related issue, should I see the colour substitution when reviewing the plot?

Reply to
Blabber

Because it makes the conversation difficult to read for others.

Why?

Try to avoid top-posting.

Anyway, yes, the plot preview should be reasonably faithful in this respect. Make sure that "Plot with Plot Styles" is checked

Reply to
strawberry

Hmmm:

It's not working for me. I don't see the colour swap in the preview or the print.

Thanks anyway.

Reply to
Blabber