Help with Plot Style Table

Hi:
Hoping that someone can help with this.
I'm running AutoCAD 2005. I have some colour layers that don't print out
particularly well. I'd like to substitute black for those colours when I
print. I create a Plot style table and select black to be plotted for the
colours in question. When I print, the original colours are printed. Am I
missing something? Thanks for any advice.
Reply to
Blabber
Make sure you select the correct plot style in the page setup - as opposed to simply selecting it in the print dialog
Reply to
strawberry
Hi Strawberry:
Thanks for your note. I have the right plot style selected in the page setup and verified that the required colour substitutions are there. I created the style setup after creating the drawing though. Would that be the problem?
Reply to
Blabber
On a related issue, should I see the colour substitution when reviewing the plot?
Reply to
Blabber
Because it makes the conversation difficult to read for others.
Why?
Try to avoid top-posting.
Anyway, yes, the plot preview should be reasonably faithful in this respect. Make sure that "Plot with Plot Styles" is checked
Reply to
strawberry
Hmmm:
It's not working for me. I don't see the colour swap in the preview or the print.
Thanks anyway.
Reply to
Blabber