CLIPPING PLANES

I haven't used clipping planes all that much, I am drawing 3d industrial buildings complete with equipment & process piping. is there a way to create
clipping planes in an elevation view & have the planes orbit with the other views.. in other words, can I isolate one whole floor without manipulating 100s of layers to orbit through & around that one area?
--
Rob

Hi I would think so, but you proberly plan it from the start, so you can use different viewports where in each viewport you can freze particular layers that is not frozen in others.
P.C. 3D-H in Chinese
http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/kineserier.jpg
In English http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d /