CLIPPING PLANES

I haven't used clipping planes all that much, I am drawing 3d industrial buildings complete with equipment & process piping. is there a way to create clipping planes in an elevation view & have the planes orbit with the other views.. in other words, can I isolate one whole floor without manipulating

100s of layers to orbit through & around that one area?
Reply to
longshot

Hi I would think so, but you proberly plan it from the start, so you can use different viewports where in each viewport you can freze particular layers that is not frozen in others.

P.C.

3D-H in Chinese
English
per.corell