fan fold planes

is there any other websites that offer plans for fan fold or depron type of planes I've been to foamyfactory.com and those planes look interesting anybody where I else I can look TIA Greg

Reply to
Losh gl

Best place is to keep searching RC Groups. There is one called the Fan Fold Fun Jet (FFFJ) which uses the EDF50 from GWS. You can buy plans at foamfly.com. Most of them are simple enough that you can just print out a 3 view and cut them yourself.

Reply to
Normen Strobel