Dave Brown simulator woes

Anybody out there still using the DB flight simulator? I can't get mine to give me any rudder control on the Piper Cub. I've got rudder on the other planes, but zip on the Cub. Any ideas?

TIA,

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

Buy an updated flight sim like realflight g3. Or download FMS off the web.

Reply to
Vance

I meant to say that I have it also, but rarely use it as it is not realistic in flight. I can do things with the planes in the sim that I can't do with the same plane at the field. Dave Brown has not released any new versions in 3 or 4 years. It is way outdated.

Reply to
Vance

Check the linkage?

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

It is a shame all newsgroups get eaten up by ignorant kids with no common sense.

If you are talking about FS2001 then select the cub, select aircraft setup and uncheck 3 channel........

Reply to
Woody

Many thanks, Woody! I'll give that a try.

Woody wrote:

Reply to
Geoff Sanders

And it is even more of a shame when those in a position to help get all lofty and belittle those who innocently ask a question because they honestly didn't know the answer. If I treated my computer customers the way you treated Geoff, I wouldn't have any.

Reply to
Black Cloud

I don't think Woody was upset with the question, but rather the poor answer someone else gave.

Reply to
Sport_Pilot