Lost rendering preview window

My Photoworks rendering window has disappeared and I can't seem to find it. I've tried turning it off and then on in the Rendering Options control panel, but it still is not visible. Any ideas?

TIA, /r

Reply to
Rob

Just a guess...

Change the resolution of your video card settings to the highest level. Maybe the window is floating way out in space somewhere?

You can maybe drag it back in.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Rather than doing a total re-install maybe you should try running a repair on your current installation. This actually happened to a while back. It didn't bother me because I rarely use the preview window. It came back when I upgraded to SW2004 and has been fine since.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

Rob

Tur on the preview window.....and open the materiakl editor.....while having it open rmb the taskbar and take "tile windows".....then it should show up

Krister L

"Rob" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Krister L

It's been a while since I did this, so someone may want to verify this...

Do a "Regedit" and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER find Software, SolidWorks and rename SolidWorks 2004 (or 2005) by putting OLD at the end or whatever.

When you re-start SolidWorks, it resets everything to the defaults.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson