All newly drawn lines are dashed now?

I must've hit a wrong setting. Every new line I draw (only in this one particular project) comes in as a dashed (hidden) line even though the Layers Properties Manager shows it as a
continuous line. Any thoughts on how to correct this? AutoCAD 2006 Thx, Cliff K
What do you get when you type "CELTYPE" at the prompt?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

as
Changed it to"bylayer". That fixed it. Thank you sir! Cliff K

as