All newly drawn lines are dashed now?

I must've hit a wrong setting. Every new line I draw (only in this one particular project) comes in as a dashed (hidden) line even though the Layers Properties Manager shows it as a continuous line. Any thoughts on how to correct this? AutoCAD 2006 Thx, Cliff K

Reply to
Klif

What do you get when you type "CELTYPE" at the prompt?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
Klif

Changed it to"bylayer". That fixed it. Thank you sir! Cliff K

Reply to
Klif