lines under lines****

Hello
I'm looking for an automatic solution to easily discover a line (or polyline) under another one. Something less boring than delete (then Undo) one by one line or polyline to
see if something appear below. The best would be clic on the magic icone then to select all the design and all those fantoms lines (or polylines) appear...
--
hubert
www.hpsoft.org

I couldn't get that to work. do I have to buy a special version of express from Autodesk or should I just send you money? thanks for all your help funny man.

express, modify, delete duplicate objects. (this will run the overkill routine) or, as Juergen suggested, type "overkill" (without the quotes) on the command line.
jojo (he wasn't being funny, that's what it's called)

it does nothing on my AutoCAD
"

ahh.. I loaded like you said & it worked. I stand corrected, sorry Jeurgen! :-)
my 23 mg file deleted 1199 lines over lines
I wouldn't be admitting that in public Longshot!
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

its a collective file that 4 other contractors have been working on. all 3d layout work. lines over lines are pretty common
How did I know you were going to say that? ; ) That would drive me nuts.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

oh, it does! hundred million dollar industrial plant expansions built off a working model in progress with no paper plans until the day they are needed for install! the last few were done the same way, its more like trying to keep up with changes before they happen ;-)

That's right it's OK for my problem. Thank you very much...
I have a routine on my site that will find DUPLICATES of any kind, and prompts for action to take with them. The have to be *exact* duplicates.
(Deldbl.LSP)
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca