lines under lines****

Hello

I'm looking for an automatic solution to easily discover a line (or polyline) under another one. Something less boring than delete (then Undo) one by one line or polyline to see if something appear below. The best would be clic on the magic icone then to select all the design and all those fantoms lines (or polylines) appear...

Reply to
hpspt

Have you tried the Express tool command OVERKILL, didn't you?

Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

I couldn't get that to work. do I have to buy a special version of express from Autodesk or should I just send you money? thanks for all your help funny man.

Reply to
longshot

I have a routine on my site that will find DUPLICATES of any kind, and prompts for action to take with them. The have to be *exact* duplicates.

(Deldbl.LSP)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

express, modify, delete duplicate objects. (this will run the overkill routine) or, as Juergen suggested, type "overkill" (without the quotes) on the command line.

jojo (he wasn't being funny, that's what it's called)

Reply to
jojo

it does nothing on my AutoCAD

Reply to
longshot
"

ahh.. I loaded like you said & it worked. I stand corrected, sorry Jeurgen! :-)

my 23 mg file deleted 1199 lines over lines

Reply to
longshot

I wouldn't be admitting that in public Longshot!

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

its a collective file that 4 other contractors have been working on. all 3d layout work. lines over lines are pretty common

Reply to
longshot

How did I know you were going to say that? ; ) That would drive me nuts.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

oh, it does! hundred million dollar industrial plant expansions built off a working model in progress with no paper plans until the day they are needed for install! the last few were done the same way, its more like trying to keep up with changes before they happen ;-)

Reply to
longshot

That's right it's OK for my problem. Thank you very much...

Reply to
hpspt