Joining Polylines

I used to have a really slick lisp that would join any line type, i.e. lines, polylines, arcs etc.) simply by selecting them. Does anyone have
this lisp or know where I can get a copy? If you have it, could you please email it to me. It is desperately needed.
I thank you in advance!
BuddhaBoy snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
HiHo; At www.cadalyst.com in the "get the code" section is polyline joiner. Enjoy..

If you intend to join any line-segments into an unique 3D-polyline so you can try out my PEDIT3D from www.black-cad.de regards Jochen

R2005 pedit command will do this for you. The key is the multiple option. See the command snippet below for how I joined a 2 lines, an arc, and a polyline into one polyline. Note also the new "fuzz distance" option which lets you join the segments even if their endpoints don't exactly match>
Command: pedit Select polyline or [Multiple]: m Select objects: Specify opposite corner: 4 found
Select objects: Convert Lines and Arcs to polylines [Yes/No]? <Y>
Enter an option [Close/Open/Join/Width/Fit/Spline/Decurve/Ltype gen/Undo]: j
Join Type = Extend Enter fuzz distance or [Jointype] <0.0000>:
3 segments added to polyline

That is a good thing. Well it is a good thing if you are running 2005. My office is using Map5 (LDD) So if anyone can find or write a lisp that joins lines, polylines and arcs, please please let me know.
"LTravis" <lt> wrote in message

I used to do this in 2002. How old is Map 5? The "fuzz distance" is not new.