Conveyor design projects

We are team of several mechanical engineers, cad programmers and technicians coordinated in one Internet project, based in Croatia. We intend to abroad
our activities so we are looking for a possible partner to be its outsourcer or subcontractor in some projects. We are specialized in various types of conveyors: belt, screw, chain or roller conveyors, and also in vertical elevators. Reference companies we cooperated with are: Loibl(Germany), Braeuer(Germany), Mannesmann(Germany), KHD(Germany), Voest-Alpina(Austria), Stoecklin(Switzerland) and many croatian companies. We offer complete design projects, from design concepts to fabrication drawings using AutoCAD2004. If you are interested and want to know more please e-mail us for reference drawings and other kind of information.
Sincerely, Sinisa Knezevic Coordinator
**************************************************** CAD Solutions: http://www.izvori.hr/inproject.htm