mechanical projects

Hi everyone, I am new to this group, I am currently pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical & Automation and need to build a project for my final year. Regarding that I need some suggestions. I am personally interested in automobile sector.

Reply to
vikas.pal90

Hey Bro, design a factory robot. Should be easy enough to do in a semester or two. If that is too ambitious, maybe just design the end effector to a robot. Design your robot / end effector to install seats into a car, place headlights, tighten lugnuts, or some other tedious or dangerous task. Good luck!

Reply to
ms