looking for some mechanical project

Hi friends , I am a new member of this group and looking for a good
mechanical project which I have to submit in college. I am final year
student of mechanicl engineering in India. Please send me some links
where I can get infomation about new projects related to mechanical. I
have done search on google but all in vain. So plz send me some good
links......
Reply to
satpal
A project which could put you at the high end of eng pay: a competent prosthetic: hand and foot, with direct central nervous system control; good functionality, long life from an innovative power supply, hygienic, reliable, and oh, it would be nice if it were cheap - but don't sweat that detail!
Brian Whatcott Altus OK
Reply to
Brian Whatcott
How about designing a next generation space shuttle. For details go to

ms
Using a coiled coil compressed spring (stores mechanical strain energy) in fiberglass to catapult first stage rocket to ignite it in mid-air at apogee.
Reply to
Narasimham
Using a coiled coil compressed spring (stores mechanical strain energy) in fiberglass to catapult first stage rocket to ignite it in mid-air at apogee.
Reply to
Narasimham

Site Timeline