project for final year

hi friends
am a student of final year electronics engineering. need to kno bout
some good projects. pls suggest me some good topics.
Reply to
neha
My final project was an ultrasonic "radar":
You could expand on it, perhaps make it a "3D" type radar or something.
TTYL
Reply to
repatch
pick a topic or subject that your instructor understands.
if you stray too far afield the instructor may decide you are trying to fake him out.
Reply to
TimPerry