project for final year

hi friends am a student of final year electronics engineering. need to kno bout some good projects. pls suggest me some good topics.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:10:09 -0700, neha wrote:

My final project was an ultrasonic "radar":
http://repatch.dyndns.org:8383/pic_stuff/ultrasonic_radar
You could expand on it, perhaps make it a "3D" type radar or something.
TTYL
neha wrote:

pick a topic or subject that your instructor understands.
if you stray too far afield the instructor may decide you are trying to fake him out.