University final year project, please read.

I am a final year University student studying Biology. For my final year project I have designed a website that describes the major
applications of GM technology.
The second part of my project relies on a questionnaire response form, located in the website. I will analyse these results as the final part of my project.
I would really appreciate if anyone could visit my site, have a quick read and kindly fill in the questionnaire form, it will only take one or two minutes.
The site is located at:
Thank you for your time and I'm sorry if this post is not directly related to the newsgroup.