Enamel Study

Hi all,

I am a university student in India. Currently I am studying the enamel market in India. As part of my project, I am supposed to understand the current uses of enamels across various segments like household, industries, automotive, contract level sales, etc. I have been doing interviews, surveys across the country to understand these uses, but now my guide has asked to me get an international perspective on the use of enamels. Hence, as of now my requirement is:

  1. To understand the different segments that are being catered to by the enamel product.
  2. What are the profiles of users that are using enamel.

Also, if somebody who understands the indian enamel market is part of the group, kindly mail me on rachna snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

It would be great if people on this group can spare some time & give their opinions/comments/suggestions.

Regards, Rachna

Reply to
Rachna