BhAUV - India's First AUV in competition

Hi,
I am the team leader for the Indian Underwater Robotics Society (IURS - http://www.iurs.org ). We represent a diverse group of Computer Science and
Engineering students located at various different locations thoughout the large country of India and studying at different institutions.
IURS exists as a society in order to facilitate practical applications of skills learnt in and out of the classroom, while producing an environment conducive to the growth of personal, educational, resourceful and creative skills of students.
Even though the some of the best engineers are located in India, we still do not have an AUV indigenous to our nation. This year however IURS is entering its newly designed AUV, BharatAUV (BhAUV) into the International AUV Competition organized by AUVSI and US Navy.
Check out our website at http://www.iurs.org and get more information regarding our effort and robot there. We need your support as we are looking for sponsorship currently. Please help us if possible.
Sincerely, Anuj Sehgal