ipaq controlled microcontroller

I was wondering if it is posible to use my ipaq 2210 as a master to controll a motorolla 68hc11 microcontroller. i was thinking of using an
interface cable but i dont know how to make this. any help on this subject would be great.
thanks
serial port ??
bcitgrad wrote:

yes i want to use the serial port
or any way at all (preferably the serial port)
I guess I don't understand what you want.
OK, you want to use the serial port.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Ipaq+serial+port+schematic
With over 100,000 hits, you should be able to find what ever your looking for.
bcitgrad wrote:

ok thanks sorry i wasnt to clear
but what i wanted is to use a cable to program my micro controller with my ipaq and also be able to do all the desicion making and math on my ipaq. so all my 68hc11 would do is send info that it got from the attached sensors back to the ipaq as well as turn on/off actuator that the ipaq told it to.
i hope thats not too confusing
thanks