pda Microcontroller program

I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of where i could find info about how to program my 68hc11 with my ipaq including
comunicating between the 2 not just downloading the program to the microcontroler.
a book or some sort of tutorial would be great
oh i also now how to program the 68hc11 with C++ and a pc But im not sure if it differs using the embeded C++ and a PPC
Any help would be great