C++ programing

i am starting to program an hp 2210 using microsoft embedded visual c++ but im having trouble trying to find a "how to guide". i know how
to program in visual c++ but i dont know if the 2 are similar. so i some one could tell me of a book or tutorial on how to create a program that will run on my ppc or even an example would be grate.
thanks
The two are reasonably similar, though there are a few differences. When you look up the functions on MSDN, just to a search for the CE.NET version of the function. One key difference is that CE uses unicode strings everywhere... also, to debug the device, you'll need to connect to it somehow (this will vary depending on the device) or use the x86 emulator if one is provided.