C++ programing

i am starting to program an hp 2210 using microsoft embedded visual c++ but im having trouble trying to find a "how to guide". i know how to program in visual c++ but i dont know if the 2 are similar. so i some one could tell me of a book or tutorial on how to create a program that will run on my ppc or even an example would be grate.

thanks

Reply to
Thomas

Glenn Richmond