C codes fro newton raphson method

i am an electrical and electronics engineer in SMIT india.. i am not good at programming at C and i need to know that is it possible to
create a C code for load flow solution such as Newton Raphson or Gauss Seidel methods. please help me out how to go about it
| i am an electrical and electronics engineer in SMIT india.. i am not | good at programming at C and i need to know that is it possible to | create a C code for load flow solution such as Newton Raphson or Gauss | Seidel methods. please help me out how to go about it
Of course it is. I have done some Newton Raphson for math stuff like square roots. Sorry, I have no code examples around.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

There are ebook files on learning C to be found with a little searching. Why not find one and get stuck in ? Or how about the uni library?
--
Cheers ............. Rheilly P