C codes fro newton raphson method

i am an electrical and electronics engineer in SMIT india.. i am not good at programming at C and i need to know that is it possible to create a C code for load flow solution such as Newton Raphson or Gauss Seidel methods. please help me out how to go about it

Reply to
sforu.satyakam

| i am an electrical and electronics engineer in SMIT india.. i am not | good at programming at C and i need to know that is it possible to | create a C code for load flow solution such as Newton Raphson or Gauss | Seidel methods. please help me out how to go about it

Of course it is. I have done some Newton Raphson for math stuff like square roots. Sorry, I have no code examples around.

Reply to
phil-news-nospam

There are ebook files on learning C to be found with a little searching. Why not find one and get stuck in ? Or how about the uni library?

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull