VCD's for Electrical basic knowledge

Hi Friends I am from India. I am looking for VCD's for Electrical basic knowledge. If any body having idea about such educational CD's, then please
contact me on my email account. Since this is very urgent. Whatever charges are there I am ready to pay for it. Otherwise if sombody know any website which provide such CDs then please let me know... it will be a great help for me...
Thanks ........Tushar...
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

try: http://search.constructionbook.com/?q=electrician +
snipped-for-privacy@electrician2.com wrote:

On 10 Oct 2006 07:41:26 -0700 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
| I am from India. I am looking for VCD's for Electrical basic knowledge. | If any body having idea about such educational CD's, then please | contact me on my email account. Since this is very urgent. Whatever | charges are there I am ready to pay for it. Otherwise if sombody know | any website which provide such CDs then please let me know... it will | be a great help for me...
Are you looking for basic electrical theory? For what areas? Electrical power? Telephone? Radio? Communications? Computers? General electronics?