newbie looking for help

greetings looking for someone in the south florida area ( coral springs) willing to help out a complete newbie to the world of rc modeling. i have plans for a
me 163 that i want to scratch build anyone interested? thanks manuel
--
This message is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
On 5/3/2004 11:29 AM Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not so great) words of knowledge:

greetings thanks for the information and the advice actually what i want to begin with is the building stage, i have a lot of experience when it comes down to the building or making of such items but not a rc plane. thanks manuel

Florida RC Clubs: http://www.modelaircraft.org/templates/ama/clb-fl.asp?sid B7EB0FF17245CBB0BF3F10004BAF90

This is a joke, right? Otherwise I would recommend a turbine-powered Space Shuttle to adequately challenge your psyche. Bon chance!