Saito 180

Anyone have experience with these. A couple of them that I know have blown up for no good reason

I have several Satio 180's and never had anything but total satisfaction with them. If you ever need service, Horizon will fix them for you. I also fly the YS 140 L's and the Satios seem just as powerful, but are not as finicky.
Tim
A couple of tips passed to me by an experienced big saito flyer, they worked for me. One is use OS F plugs. Expensive, but they work. Second is use all synth, 15% nitro fuel (cool power for example).
Did wonders on my Saito 150 when I had it in a H9 cap 232.
John
I've been using one in a 1/4 scale Cub used as a tow plane with excellent results. Nice running engine.
Joel

blown