Looking for Tampa Bay Area (Florida) Clubs

Hello.. Is anyone aware of any metalworking clubs that reside in the Tampa Bay, Florida area? I have searched the internet but cannot find any. If not where would be the nearest club?

thanks.. Jim

Reply to
James Flanagan

Jim, I am not aware of any clubs in the Tampa area but I'm also interested. I've got a good home shop in South Tampa and am always willing to help, share, assist, etc., within my capability. Contact off list is fine. Jim S.

Reply to
Jim Schwitters

I am North of Tampa (Spring Hill). Have all my machining equipment in the back of my hangar, The problem is that I am relocating to NH in the summer ( I not so stupid to move in the winter, but really stupid to move period). Don't ask me, ask my wife.

May have some goodies to get rid of.

Merle

Reply to
Merle Wagner

i wish someone would start a group and possible get ashow going in florida. iam in maimi and i see so manny snowbirds that are machinist, let me now if you find anyhting. email me direct.

Reply to
Asp3211968

I've been to your shop. I'd consider divorce first before giving up your setup. :-) Sorry to see you go.

Jim Vrzal

Holiday,Fl.

Merle Wagner wrote:

Reply to