Newbie Sorry for posting twice : (

Greetings!
Sorry about posting question twice and about the caps. Yes ist is correct I am looking for rc models. The idea about a cheaper rc model
at radio shack for walgreens is a big help. I really dont want to buy something expensive just to smash it up. I need something cheap just to learn, but I do know it is something I would really like to do...since a teenager and now I am 45.
thanks for the simple but yet very helpful idea
manuel

you learn fast so all is forgiven. did you check the rc groups? also, yahoo and google have many groups for special interests, check them also. good luck.

Yup. We all blow it on Usenet so no worries. Sounds like you're looking for a simple 2 channel high wing monoplane. Here in the UK we have the Flair Cub, a pseudo-scale Piper Cub clone that, like yer actual Cub, is very easy to fly, forgiving of noob heavy hands, and yet can reward more advanced fliers. Easy to fix too. That's a good thing, Ask around for similar machines, you won't go far wrong.

Errrr... that would be 3 channel. They put the 2 and the 3 keys so damn close together these days, don't they?

No sweat with the caps and double post. I've hit the send key before entering anything enough times that some people here think that I'm posting blank verse. :-)
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

Beg to differ, not all is forgiven, he should learn that when someone posts a response to his request, he should at least have the courtesy of responding to that person under that particular thread, not in a new one. A trip to usenet and the FAQ should teach him to use the internet and the newsgroup.
Ray Austin, TX =
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman wrote:

Careful, Ray, or you will get the same sort of nasty e-mail message that I got from Manuel. Seems he didn't like that I asked if he was playing some sort of game when he posted the same message on two different days without acknowledging your response.
--
Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology
Larry Farrell wrote:

Larry, Thanks for the warning. However, I have gotten used to that type of response from guys that really have no business even owning a computer, let alone know how to use one. Case in point, I was barrated by an English speaking guy when I corrected an improperly used word in one of the Spanish groups, when I told him that Spanish was my primary language and I had a minor in Spanish literature, he then turned to personal attacks, that's when I filtered him out.
Anyhow, thanks for the advice and what are you working on now. We had our annual Austin model car show this past Saturday, nice show this year. I'll post some pics on the binaries group if they (the clubs) don't post to their web pages.
Cheers,
Ray ==

Post them anyway Ray. Or at least post a link to the web page. Love to see the show! Mike -- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
"Mike G." wrote:

They are getting ready to post them to the website, I'll open the door and let y'all in when they are ready.
Ray Austin, TX =