Does anybody know the price of these kits?

Hi

What are todays pricetag on these kits?

AMT/ERTL No. 8789 Star Wars Millenium Falcon Cutaway (1996)

AMT/ERTL No. 8782 Star Destroyer w/fiber light (1995)

AMT/ERTL No. 6619 Star Trek U.S.S Enterprise (1987?)

All kits are complete, but bags are opened.

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Sold one for $20 last year on ebay. Pretty sure this has been re-released, saw one in Hobby Lobby for around $40 - a year after I sold mine for half that of course.

Sold one for $25 last year. I think this one may have been re-released as well.

$20-25 seems to be average, but I've seen them go much cheaper on ebay. Of course, I've seen them go, inexplicably, for much higher on ebay too.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

If you are in the States, I'd try haunting the local Big Lots or whatever they're called by you. A couple of years ago, I saw all of these for sale at one for about $2.50 each.

Reply to
The Old Man

Ummm, I think he's *selling* them, not shopping for them.

-- C=2ER. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Okay, as I said, if you look around, they can be had for cheap. Works either way. That Big Lots even had a could of the old Ertl Boeing 707- based models, the tanker and the electronics versions. Sorry, I don't remember the C-#s. They were going for cheap as well.

Reply to
The Old Man

I picked that up more as "If you're thinking of making a mint selling these on eBay, be advised that someone unloaded a whole s**tload of them on the market and you probably won't get very much for them"...

(been there, done that too)

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

If you are in the States, I'd try haunting the local Big Lots or whatever they're called by you. A couple of years ago, I saw all of these for sale at one for about $2.50 each.

I'm not in the States, but I have these kits in my stash :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

"M. J. Rudy" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Well, then I'd better stash them a little longer. Or I might even build them, just for the fun of it :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen