LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED BUILDER/FLYER

GREETINGS TO ALL!

MY NAME IS MANUEL THOMAS, I LIVE IN THE CORAL SPRINGS FLORIDA AREA. I AM LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED BUILDER AND FLYER THAT IS WILLING TO TAKE SOMEONE UNDER THIER WINGS. WOULD LOVE TO LEARN BUILDING AND FLYING

CONTACT IS thom527 @ bellsouth .net

THANKS MANUEL

Reply to
mdt

You posted the same thing yesterday and got an answer requesting more information. Exactly what kind of game are you playing, anyway?

Reply to
Larry Farrell

judging from the all caps, i suspect he's new and doesn't know how to see respnse's or how to answer. i'd help if he figures how to ask.

Reply to
someone

Sounds like he's really intrested in R/C planes.

WmB

Reply to
WmB