Mori Seiki NMV5000 DCG with MSX-711 control

Hello all
I was wondering if anyone in the group was familiar with the MSX-711 control and could help me out? I've written a warm up program and want to make it a "9000" series
protected program. Thing is, I can't work out which parameters to alter to allow me to do this. It seems different to the other Fanuc's we have.
The only manuals I have are the .pdf versions and they dont seem to have the information
Thanks in advance
Mini.