PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR TREASURED PERSPECTIVE.....

Dear Fellow members, Happy New Year to you all. I wish you all a wonderful and rewarding

2004 ! I earnestly request your assistance in completing this online survey questionnaire at:

Please help an Engineer in need. This questionnaire is meant to capture the views of individuals in the Engineering and Construction sectors regarding research into barriers to implementation of project management systems. This is an urgent call for help as the deadline for this project is practically here and I still have not enough responses. I am very appreciative that you oblige me with your patience and time to complete this questionnaire despite your likely busy schedules. Kindly help forward this e mail to others in the construction field regardless of their location. I am extremely grateful for your kindness and cooperation. Thank you very much. Regards, Phil MSc Student (University of Greenwhich, UK) Please find more information regarding this course (Masters in Construction Information Technology) and the University of Greenwich here:

THE THINKER