help us please !

we are a researching group study on different ways of generating power .and we need your help in : 1.introduce us some suitable websites .
2.if you have some article of your own we will be so glad if you send it for us 3.send us some email addresses of professor and engineers related to this topic . our email is electrical_eng snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com please replay us os soon as possible . thank you so much .
engineer wrote:

you may find this helpful http://www.googleguide.com/query_input.html

what language should it be translated to?

im sure they would appreciate that.

i see you organization is thrifty. please let us know how many valid submissions were sent to your free Yahoo account.