please help

I`ve build a robot and i dont know how to build a speed controller if you have any schemes please reply to the e-mail adress thanks

Tell us more about your robot to get some good help:
Approximate weight of the robot Motors you are using or plan to use Power supply - type and voltage
Once we have more info the the good folks here can offer some decent help, I am sure !
Give us the model number of the motor. That will be of help.
snipped-for-privacy@mail.net.mk wrote:

You're not giving us a lot to work with. Give is some details about what you are doing.