Our Adoption Dream, please help with $1

We are a happily married and loving 30 and 27 year old husband and wife living in NW Indiana. Our dream is to adopt a child, but we have not been able to due to the incredible and unforseen expenses.

Currently, we have a small savings or as we call it "Adoption Fund" but we need so much more to even get the process started. We are realizing that adoption travel expenses and taking time off work for adoption related issues would exhaust most of our current "adoption fund".

Please help our dream come true by sending a gift of a $1.00 bill to:

Ben & Catie Rose PO Box 497 Knox, IN 46534

To prevent theft, please wrap your one dollar bill in a sheet of paper. Also, any advice, suggestions, stories or tips you would like to share with us would be greatly appreciated!

We are only at the very beginning of our journey and we THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping make this dream possible. Thank you again and God bless you!

Reply to
Catie

is the term "p1ss off" in common usage in the States when people try to scam you?

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

More likely you would hear something more like:

kiss off bite me stuff it

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

In public, anyhow. US citizens have rather tender ears, it seems. :-)

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

You often here much more foul language. I don't recall ever actually hearing "piss off" used.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

I'm particularly fond of the brit term, 'Naff off tosser'

Reply to
Drew Bunn

OTOH, I am perfectly willing to work for food; I do it every day in fact. If I don't work, I don't get paid; if I don't get paid, I can't buy food.

If you can't afford the legal fees for adoption, how can you afford to take care of the kid?

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni